The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

4 posters

A Quiet Spot Somewhere Among The School's Vast Acreage. (If that's a word.)

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

A Quiet Spot Somewhere Among The School's Vast Acreage. (If that's a word.) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Spot Somewhere Among The School's Vast Acreage. (If that's a word.)

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Rachel twitched slightly at the sound of someone calling her name, and she looked down at the direction of the voice.

"Crap-it's the weird one."

"Are there laws against climbing trees or something?" said Rachel a bit more cruelly then she intended.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A Quiet Spot Somewhere Among The School's Vast Acreage. (If that's a word.) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quiet Spot Somewhere Among The School's Vast Acreage. (If that's a word.)

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"... No," Libby looked down at her feet. "I was just wondering why you were up there."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Rachel looked down at her, and felt bad about how pathetic Libby looked and sounded. "I'm sorry-and to tell you the truth, I'm not really sure either."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Libby looked back up at her. "Just need to clear your mind?" she guessed. "That's why I'm here. Just walking, thinking."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

"Yeah, kinda..." Rachel jumped out the tree, and stood beside Libby, looking up at her. "What are you thinking about? My mind is full of stuff..."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"Nothing particularly exciting. Just... thinking. I just needed some fresh air, to clear my mind, y'know? What about you?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:02 pm

"Well, Libby, let's go for a walk..."

And Rachel led the way as she and Libby wandered around the ground's of the school. Past the Forbidden forest, Clocktower courtyard, etc... explaining what she and Nick did a couple weeks ago. When they had reached the lake, Rachel looked up at Libby and stared right at her in the eye. "You CANNOT tell anyone. Seriously."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:43 pm

"Oh my gosh, Rach!" Libby exclaimed. Rather than freaking out, she hugged her friend. "Rach, I have to admit that you did something stupid, but... I swear, I won't tell ANYONE. This may sound weird, but honestly, I really don't blame you for wanting to do that. Sure, it's a bit stupid to do it as a teen, but you guys OBVIOUSLY love each other. And I can't get mad at you two for loving each other." Libby released Rachel. "Again, I swear, I won't tell ANYONE. You have my word."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:45 pm

"But Libby!" Suddenly Rachel began to cry-no, not just cry, she also began to wail and sob. "It-it's against my religion to do when I'm not married... I'm Catholic!" and she just cried for a few more minutes before say anything else. "Wha-what if I go to Hell or something?! Both of us?!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Relax," Libby hugged Rachel again. "Don't worry. I... I wouldn't really know, I'm not Catholic, and I hate myself for assuming this, but... can't you pray for forgiveness? I'm Christian, and I can't have sex before I'm married, either, and if I did, then I'd pray to God for Him to forgive me."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm

She sniffed loudly, and wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her black cloak. "I guess... I'm going home for Easter... maybe I can talk with a Priest or something, in Confession-that's a Catholic thing. But, you really think...?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm

"I think that if you confessed and you prayed, He would forgive you. I really think so."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"Thank you..." And she hugged Libby.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Libby just hugged her.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 pm

"Thanks..." sniffed Rachel, her voice sounding all choked up.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 pm

"Don't worry about it. Hey, let's go back to the castle."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 pm